Tungsten Carbide Rings
Tungsten carbide rings are made of the hardest metal on earth, they are stronger than titanium rings and longer lasting than gold rings. The tungsten carbide rings are normally used as tungsten carbide seals, disc cutters, gauges, etc.
Please find some specifications below, and meanwhile, your specific requirements are also greatly appreciated.
What's the differences between tungsten rings and tungsten carbide rings?
Some of manufacturers sell tungsten rings that do not include carbide. (Some of the retailers still call them tungsten carbide however, so be careful.) A tungsten only ring is basically a steel ring. It is very hard, but NOT scratch proof. A tungsten carbide rings can only be scratched by a diamond or a product containing the mineral corundum.
Hard facts about Tungsten carbide rings or Tungsten carbide sleeve:
1. Tungsten carbide sleeve are the most wear resistant rings available on the planet.
2. Tungsten is about 10 times harder than gold, 5 times harder than tool steel, and 4 times harder than titanium.
3. Due to their extreme hardness, tungsten carbide sleeve will hold their shapes and shine longer than any ring on the market.
4. Tungsten carbide sleeve have been referred to as the "Permanently polished rings".
5. Tungsten carbide sleeve will NOT bend.
|Outside Diameter(mm)||Inside Diameter(mm)||Thickness(mm)|
CHINATUNGSTEN ONLINE has been specialized in manufacturing tungsten products, especially tungsten cemented carbide rings, tungsten carbide sleeve, tungsten carbide seals for more than 20 years. If you have any inquires concerning the products in this website, please do not hesitate to e-mail us by : email@example.com